Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a cake my great-grandmother makes for most every get together we have. It is gone VERY quickly! Very easy to make for a last minute treat.
- Make cake according to directions with the exception of adding 3 eggs instead of what is called for by the box.
- Combined all ingredients together and mix.
- Put batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick for doneness.
I make this cake all the time. It's super easy and always turns out. A little cool whip or whipping cream on top of each slice or a chocolate glaze finishes it off nicely.