Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from a kids' cookbook, so it's simple to make -- but it tastes wonderful!
- 113.39 g unsweetened baking chocolate
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate squares and butter in microwave and stir.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla and stir.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt (do not overmix).
- Pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool on a rack.
- When cool, spread cherry pie filling on top of brownies.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.