1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cherry Brownies
This is from a kids' cookbook, so it's simple to make -- but it tastes wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate squares and butter in microwave and stir.
- 2Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla and stir.
- 3Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt (do not overmix).
- 4Pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6Cool on a rack.
- 7When cool, spread cherry pie filling on top of brownies.
- 8Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 143.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g