Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from a kids' cookbook, so it's simple to make -- but it tastes wonderful!
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate squares and butter in microwave and stir.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla and stir.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt (do not overmix).
- Pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool on a rack.
- When cool, spread cherry pie filling on top of brownies.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.