Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious rich dessert.
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix (with pouch of chocolate syrup)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream (heavy)
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry, well drained
- 1 ounce semisweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled or 2 -3 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 deg. Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on package for fudgelike or cakelike brownies, using water, oil and eggs, in 13 x 9 inch rectangular pan. Cool completely. Beat whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Gently stir in marshmallows and cherries. Spread evenly over brownies. Drizzle chocolate over top. Swirl chocolate through whipped cream mixture with knife, if desired. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. For servings, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.