Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you'd like server this with a bit of cream poured over it.
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups 2% low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 (10 ounce) loafstale French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (7 cups)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat over to 325°.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together eggs, chocolate milk and almond extract until blended.
- Add the bread cubes and mix by hand until moistened.
- Fold in cherries.
- Pour into baking dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm.