Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is kind of a cross between a cookie and a candy. My mom used to make these every year during the holidays when I was a kid, although times were different back then, and since this is no-bake, the alcohol doesn't have a chance to cook off. Yeah, don't give these to the kids! Servings are based on two of these per person... Good luck stopping at two!
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 8 1⁄2 ounces chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped candied cherry
- granulated sugar
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler or on low in the microwave.
- Remove from heat, add corn syrup and bourbon.
- In large bowl mix wafer crumbs, nuts, confectioners sugar and cherries.
- Add chocolate mixture.
- Stir until blended.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.