Recipe by HopeK
Easy moist cake like brownie bars that don't need frosting!
Top Review by Virginia Allie
This is DELICIOUS! Its so easy to make and my family LOVES IT! I just found this recipe a week ago and already I have made it once for my family and also for a Labor Day cookout with our neighbors. It was a huge success! Thanks for submitting this for all of us to enjoy! Alicia
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package fudge cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom and sides of a 15x10 jellyroll pan with shortening, lightly flour.
- Mix cake mix (dry), pie filling, eggs and chocolate chips in lg bowl with spoon until blended.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.