Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy moist cake like brownie bars that don't need frosting!
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom and sides of a 15x10 jellyroll pan with shortening, lightly flour.
- Mix cake mix (dry), pie filling, eggs and chocolate chips in lg bowl with spoon until blended.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.
This is DELICIOUS! Its so easy to make and my family LOVES IT! I just found this recipe a week ago and already I have made it once for my family and also for a Labor Day cookout with our neighbors. It was a huge success! Thanks for submitting this for all of us to enjoy! Alicia