Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Looks like a really yummy flavor combo, banana, chocolate chips, and dried cherries. Found this in a kid's newspaper.
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries (Craisins work well)
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- Add egg, applesauce, and bananas.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Bake at 350-375 degrees F (sorry, the temperature kind of depends on your oven; you can adjust the cooking time according to temp.) until top is lightly brown.