1 hr 25 mins
Catering to those of us who crave that salty/sweet combination :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
For the filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Butter the side of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Make the crust: In a food processor, grind the crackers fine. Add the butter, and sugar and pulse the motor until thoroughly combined. Pour the crumbs into the prepared pan and press them onto the bottom and 1 inch up the side of the pan. Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- 3With an electric mixer fitted with flat beater, beat the cream cheese and sugar on low until smooth. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, yolks, and vanilla, add to the batter and beat until smooth, scraping the bowl. Add the chocolate and beat until smooth, scraping the bowl. Stir in the liqueur and pour batter into the pan.
- 4Bake in the middle of the oven for 55 minutes. The center of the cake will appear unset.
- 5Immediately run a thin knife around the edge of the pan to release the cake and let it cool completely in the pan. Chill the cake for at least 4 hours or until chilled throughout. Remove the side of the pan and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake With Saltine Cracker Crust
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 180.4 mg
- Sodium 320.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: