1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
1 hr 15 mins
DM and I fought over who was going to post this recipe on here!! But of course I won!! I remember my mum making this during the day while I was at primary school. My brother, DD, and I loved this recipe and pleaded for DM to make it again and again!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g chocolate biscuits, crushed
- 90 g melted butter
- 1Mix biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl until combined. Press firmly into a foil lined 18 x 28cm slab tin. Refrigerate until required.
- 2Prepare filling using an electric mixer, beat cheese until creamy. Gradually add condensed milk, beating constantly. Beat in lemon juice, scraping down mixture from sides of bowl as you beat, until thickened.
- 3Whisk gelatin into water with a fork until dissolved. Allow to cool slightly. Beat gelatin mixture into the cream cheese muxture. Fold in cream. Pour over prepared base.
- 4Pour melted melts evenly over filling. Using the point of a knife, swirl melts through the filling.
- 5Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g