A very simple pie that's sooo delicious. Easy to change to suit your tastes...instead of milk chocolate chips try...white chocolate, peanut butter, peanut butter & chocolate, or butterscotch! I've tried them all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 inches graham cracker crust (or any flavor!)
- garnish with additional Cool Whip
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Beat in melted chocolate.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip.
- 4Spoon into crust.
- 5Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 6Serve with additional cool whip!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.6
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 409.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g