Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I made this for Easter and everyone loved it. It's very rich so a little piece is all you will need.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Very, very good and very rich! Perfect for a chocolate-lover like myself. I used semi-sweet choc. chips instead because that's what I like.