Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My husband is a cream cheese fan.....and a chocolate fan so one day I just threw this together....turned out pretty good.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust or 1 chocolate crumb pie shell
- Beat the first five ingredients together until combined and fluffy.
- Spoon into pie shell and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Great taste and oh so easy to make. This one's a keeper!! 5 stars for you Shelli!!