Recipe by Mirj
So simple, so easy, so delicious, and you would be a dummy not to make these!
Top Review by Robin W
I made these for the Cooking Tribute to Mirj and they were delicious. I did swirl the cheesecake mixture into the brownie (to hide it from my picky son) and I also used a bigger pan (don't have 9x9) but it all came out just fine anyway. Picky son even loved them!
- 1 package dark chocolate brownie mix
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 226.79 g package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box.
- If there are directions for cakelike brownies (as opposed to ooey gooey brownies) go for that one.
- Fold the white chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spread into a greased 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Using an electic mixer, beat the cream cheese, egg, sugar and lemon juice for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the brownie mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 pieces.