Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
Posted by request
- 517.37 g package chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in middle of oven.
- Spray the bottom only of a 13x9 inch metal baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix; set aside.
- In a bowl add the remaining cake mix, 1 egg, and melted butter; blend with an electric mixer on medium speed until all dry ingredients are moistened; press mixture into prepared pan; bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat the reserved cake mix, remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sour cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth; fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until just barely set; transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving; cut into bars.