1 hr 20 mins
Posted by request
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in middle of oven.
- 2Spray the bottom only of a 13x9 inch metal baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Reserve 1 cup cake mix; set aside.
- 4In a bowl add the remaining cake mix, 1 egg, and melted butter; blend with an electric mixer on medium speed until all dry ingredients are moistened; press mixture into prepared pan; bake 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat the reserved cake mix, remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sour cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth; fold in chocolate chips.
- 6Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 7Bake 30-35 minutes or until just barely set; transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- 8Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g