Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe in a coupon magazine. It is very good especially if you love chocolate.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 ready made chocolate wafer pie crust
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
- Add chocolate and eggs, mix until just blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Very easy and very fast. Was thick and chocolaty with the crust adding just the right sweetness. Great for parties.
This cake was very easy and quick to prepare. A big hit with the family.