Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Perfectly rich chocolate cheesecake! Recipe from Hershey's.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Crumb Crust - Mix the butter and cookie crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9-in springform pan.
- Beat sugar and cream cheese until blended. Add in sour cream and vanilla and beat until blended. Beat in cocoa and flour until blended. Add one egg at a time until blended (do not overbeat). Pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 250F - bake another 40 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Loosen cake from side of pan with knife. Cool completely then remove sides of pan.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle topping - Combine semi-sweet chips and shortening in a small glass bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir; reheat 15 seconds if needed. Stir again. Drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4-6 hours. Store covered and refrigerated.