6 hrs 10 mins
F-16 momma's Note:
Chocolate + Cheesecake = YUM! No easier math than that folks. Simple recipe yet great taste. Love this one. Easy to vary/customize too: Add some peppermint extract, top with fudge, oreos, raspberries, strawberries, let your imagination run wild! Cooking time includes time cooling as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2Crush cookies to fine crumbs and combine with melted butter.
- 3Pour into 8 or 9 in springform pan (regular 9 or 10 in pie plates work too).
- 5Heat oven to 375°F.
- 6Melt chocolate chips according to package in microwave or on top of stove over double boiler.
- 7In large bowl beat cream cheese and fluff until smooth.
- 8Add eggs and sour cream and beat until well blended.
- 9Beat in chocolate.
- 10Pour into crust and bake 45 min or until edges begin to brown.
- 11Turn oven heat off and let cheesecake cool in oven with door cracked open for about 1 hours.
- 12Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- 13Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hrs before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.2
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 328.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g