Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
If you love chocolate, this is for you!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate (6 1-oz squares)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (2 1-oz squares)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 16 chocolate graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Crush crackers in a food processor. Add sugar. Slowly add butter until well mixed. Press into 9" springform pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Increase oven to 450 degrees. Melt chocolates in double boiler; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. Blend in the melted chocolate.
- Pour into cooled crust and return to oven for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 250 degrees and bake an additional 45 minutes or until set.
- Chill well before serving. If desired, melt some more chocolate and drizzle on cheesecake in a decorative pattern.
- TIP: You may use a prepared chocolate graham crust, if desired. You would have to use two prepared crusts.