- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour and beat well.
- Add eggs; beat on low just until combined.
- Stir in vanilla and chocolate just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill over night.