Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the easy recipes I've gotten over the years.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Cool Whip
- chocolate curls
- Set aside one cup of dry cake mix.
- Mix remaining cake mix with oil and 1 egg.
- spray 9x13 pan with Pam and pat mix in dish to form crust.
- In bowl, mix 3 eggs, softened cream cheese, sugar and the reserved cup of cake mix for 1 min at medium speed.
- Turn on low speed and add milk and vanilla.
- Mix till smooth.
- Pour onto crust and bake 300* for 55-65 min or until center is firm.
- Cool 1 hour then refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours before serving.
- Serve with cool whip and chocolate curls.
This was a pretty good desert. I think next time I will use chocolate cake instead of devil's food cake.