Chocolate Cheese Swirl Cake
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Crust:Mix salt and flour together.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and stir into the flour with help of a fork and add the water.
- Knead the mixture until it forms into a lean ball.
- Roll it out in the shape of a circle 2 cm wider than the baking pan.
- Place it into the baking pan and punch holes into it with a fork to prevent it from rising.
- Filling:Mix cheese, sugar and vanilla with a beater.
- add the eggs one at a time and mix well till creamy and well blended.
- Seperate 1/2 cup of this creamy batter and pour the melted chocolate into it.
- mix well.
- pour the remaining batter into the crust.
- Spoon out the chocolate batter over the cream batter and cut through with a knife to give a marble effect.
- Bake at 170 Degree C for 40 minutes.
- or till centre is set.
- Remove and leave aside to cool.
- After it cools, refrigerate it for 3 hours then serve.