My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust:Mix salt and flour together.
- 2Cut the butter into small pieces and stir into the flour with help of a fork and add the water.
- 3Knead the mixture until it forms into a lean ball.
- 4Roll it out in the shape of a circle 2 cm wider than the baking pan.
- 5Place it into the baking pan and punch holes into it with a fork to prevent it from rising.
- 6Filling:Mix cheese, sugar and vanilla with a beater.
- 7add the eggs one at a time and mix well till creamy and well blended.
- 8Seperate 1/2 cup of this creamy batter and pour the melted chocolate into it.
- 9mix well.
- 10pour the remaining batter into the crust.
- 11Spoon out the chocolate batter over the cream batter and cut through with a knife to give a marble effect.
- 12Bake at 170 Degree C for 40 minutes.
- 13or till centre is set.
- 14Remove and leave aside to cool.
- 15After it cools, refrigerate it for 3 hours then serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheese Swirl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: