Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. I tried it as one of several desserts with Christmas Dinner, and found it to be very rich. My hubby loved it, minus the cherries (not a fan). LOL
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml whipping cream, Chilled
- 8 inch chocolate crumb crusts
- 236.59 ml cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixer bowl,combine cream cheese and sugar;beat well.
- Blend in cocoa,scraping sides of bowl and beaters frequently.
- Add eggs and vanilla;blend well.
- Blend in whipping cream.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes. (Center will be soft but will set upon cooling.).
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with cherry pie filling.
YUMMY!!!!! I tried this recipe, and substituted fresh strawberries for the cherries as I am not a cherry lover myself.