Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's light, it's luscious, and looks like you went to a lot more trouble than you did. With the artificial sweetener, it's even low-carb.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (heaping)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup sugar or 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute (I use somewhat less)
- In large mixer bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Set aside.
- In small mixer bowl, combine other ingredients; beat until thoroughly blended and very smooth.
- (There is no need to wash the beaters in between- the small amount of cream on them won't hurt anything.) Stir a small amount of the cream into the cheese mixture.
- Blend the cheese mixture into the cream.
- Spoon into custard cups.