1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cheese Fudge
I never thought something so weird sounding could be so good! From Paula Deen.
My Private Note
1inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray lightly the bottom of a 9 by 2-inch square pan with a nonstick spray.
- 2In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the cheese and butter together, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 3Remove from the heat and add the vanilla and nuts.
- 4In a large bowl sift together the sugar and cocoa.
- 5Pour the cheese mixture into the sugar and cocoa mixture and stir until completely mixed.
- 6The candy will be very stiff.
- 7Using your hands, remove candy from bowl and press evenly and firmly into pan.
- 8Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat the top of the candy with a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- 9Place pan in refrigerator until candy is firm.
- 10To serve candy, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheese Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g