1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cheese Cups
Claire #3's Note:
A rich chocolate cupcake topped with cream cheese and chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml white sugar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Line muffin tins with paper cups or lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until light and fluffy.
- 4Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, mix together the flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 6Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
- 7Stir together until well blended.
- 8Fill muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter and top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheese Cups
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g