A rich chocolate cupcake topped with cream cheese and chocolate chips.
Make and share this Chocolate Cheese Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line muffin tins with paper cups or lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Fill muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter and top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.