- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml miniature milk chocolate chips
- chopped pecans
- chocolate graham cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and butter.
- Mix together with vanilla until fluffy. Gradually mix in sugars until blended well. Stir chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate in bowl for 2- 2 ½ hours.
- Roll into a ball and roll in chopped pecans.
- Serve on a plate with chocolate graham crackers.