Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a dessert cheese ball. Awesome for a holiday party!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature milk chocolate chips
- chopped pecans
- chocolate graham cracker
- Soften cream cheese and butter.
- Mix together with vanilla until fluffy. Gradually mix in sugars until blended well. Stir chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate in bowl for 2- 2 ½ hours.
- Roll into a ball and roll in chopped pecans.
- Serve on a plate with chocolate graham crackers.