1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cheese Ball
Kids love this sweet treat, as do a lot of adults. A nifty addition when placing appetizers or munchies out for guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- 2Gradually add the icing sugar, then the brown sugar, then vanilla; beat just until combined.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball; it helps to put your hands under the plastic wrap to help you form it without getting your hands sticky.
- 6Place nuts in flat bowl and roll ball in pecans, trying to coat evenly.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 8Serve with graham crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g