Kids love this sweet treat, as do a lot of adults. A nifty addition when placing appetizers or munchies out for guests.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Gradually add the icing sugar, then the brown sugar, then vanilla; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball; it helps to put your hands under the plastic wrap to help you form it without getting your hands sticky.
- Place nuts in flat bowl and roll ball in pecans, trying to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with graham crackers.