Happy Happy Joy Joy's Note:
A new breakfast version of your favorite cookie, Chocolate Charlies. This was invented by my 9 year old daughter, Rebekah
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat griddle on medium heat.
- 2Mix first 6 ingredients in a batter bowl.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4Spray griddle with cooking spray before pouring each pancake.
- 5Pour batter into 4 inch circles, (they will spread a bit).
- 6Cook till edges are set and center is bubbly.
- 7Spray pancake with cooking spray, then flip.
- 8Cook approximately 2 more minutes.
- 9Transfer to plate and pour both syrups.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Charlie Pancakes by Rebekah Gay
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 271.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 75.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
complete pancake and waffle mix