Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A new breakfast version of your favorite cookie, Chocolate Charlies. This was invented by my 9 year old daughter, Rebekah
- Preheat griddle on medium heat.
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a batter bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray before pouring each pancake.
- Pour batter into 4 inch circles, (they will spread a bit).
- Cook till edges are set and center is bubbly.
- Spray pancake with cooking spray, then flip.
- Cook approximately 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to plate and pour both syrups.
- Serve immediately.