An incredible cheesecake! Top this with not only chips, but crushed chocolate wafers, almonds, and the most heavenly chocolate you can find. I served this to my Dad on his birthday. He was a very happy man.
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust (purchased, or coarsely grind about 6 chocolate wafers. Sprinkle onto bottom of springform pan coated)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor (or other raspberry liquor or Amaretto or almond-flavored liquor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300-degrees.
- Place sugar and next 8 ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add egg; process until blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, and sprinkle with minichips.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until center barely moves when pan is touched.
- Turn oven off, leave door shut, and let cheesecake cool, about 3- 4 hours.
- Remove from oven, run knife around edges, and refrigerate at least 8 hours, covered.