1/2 Photos of Chocolate-Chambord Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
An incredible cheesecake! Top this with not only chips, but crushed chocolate wafers, almonds, and the most heavenly chocolate you can find. I served this to my Dad on his birthday. He was a very happy man.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust (purchased, or coarsely grind about 6 chocolate wafers. Sprinkle onto bottom of springform pan coated)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor (or other raspberry liquor or Amaretto or almond-flavored liquor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 300-degrees.
- 2Place sugar and next 8 ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- 3Add egg; process until blended.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared pan, and sprinkle with minichips.
- 5Bake for 55 minutes, or until center barely moves when pan is touched.
- 6Turn oven off, leave door shut, and let cheesecake cool, about 3- 4 hours.
- 7Remove from oven, run knife around edges, and refrigerate at least 8 hours, covered.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Chambord Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 497.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese
Chambord raspberry liquor