A warming, soothing cup of spiced chai tea, with the addition of chocolate! You can vary the spices; try a combination of cardamom, ginger, cloves, and pepper. Adapted from Lipton.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring milk and water just to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- 3Cover and brew 2 to 5 minutes.
- 4Remove tea bags and squeeze; stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chai Tea
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 74.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: