1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodles
I found these on Slash food and made them over the weekend...addictive little cookies! The dough is very easy to work with and they flatten out beautifully! Don't skip the cardomom and use good quality cocoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350°F.
- 2In large mixing bowl, stir together sugar and spices; set 1/2 cup of the mixture aside.
- 3Add butter to mixing bowl and cream with sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in cocoa powder, followed by the eggs and vanilla.
- 5Stir in flour and baking powder by hand or at low speed.
- 6Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in reserved sugar mixture.
- 7Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes or until edges are firm.
- 8Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (1125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1339.6
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 260.3 mg
- Sodium 574.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 129.4 g
- Protein 15.0 g