Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A good way to use up stale cereal
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups crispy chocolate crispy rice cereal
- Heat marshmallows, syrup and butter until marshmallows have melted.
- Pour mixture over cereal and stir until coated.
- (Save 1/2 cup mixture to sprinkle over top of an ice cream pie, if desired.) Press cereal into greased 9" pie pan.
- Fill shell with filling of your choice.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.