This came from a bonus section from Taste of Home magazine. They can be made into a modified turtle cookie, if you add the optional pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- 2Place unwrapped caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- 3Place vanilla wafers on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Spread caramel mixture over vanilla wafers.
- 5Top each wafer with a square of chocolate bar.
- 6Place in 225 degree oven for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate melts.
- 7Remove from oven and spread chocolate with an icing knife.
- 8Top with pecans if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (1262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.2
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 336.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 63.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g