Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are super easy to make and very nice! I got them off the Kraft website.
- 250 g cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1 cup jersey caramel
- 1 tablespoon cream, extra
- 8 chocolate caramel tim tams biscuits, roughly chopped (a chocolate coated biscuit with a choc caramel creme filling)
- Mix cream cheese until smooth add sugar beat til dissolved.
- Stir through cream melt jersey caramels until smooth and combine with extra cream.
- Place 1/8 of the biscuits in a large serving glass.
- Top with 1/8 of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with caramel sauce repeat with another layer.
- Chill for 1 hr sprinkle with extra biscuit crumbs before serving.