Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this recipe in the "Favorite Brand Name Silly Snacks" cookbook. It looks like something fun to make with DS. Besides the picture was so enticing! I'm sure there are tons of variations to make with this. Maybe add some chocolate pieces, use marshmallow creme (if marshmallows aren't convenient), use some other topping and on and on and on. You could also drizzle chocolate on top of dip into chocolate sauce.
- 12 chocolate wafer cookies or 12 chocolate graham cracker squares
- 2 tablespoons fat-free caramel topping
- 6 large marshmallows
- Place 6 cookies top down on a plate.
- Spread 1 tsp caramel topping in center of each wafer and spread to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Heat or grill 1 marshmallow per s'more until soft (may be golden if grilling).
- Place 1 marshmallow into center of caramel sauce on each cookie.
- Top with plain wafer.