My mother-in-law first introduced me to these wonderful cookies! If you like chocolate and caramel, then you will love these tasty treats!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Sugar, Brown Sugar, Margarine, Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Add Flour, Cocoa and Baking Soda and mix well.
- Refrigerate and chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 Rolo in the center of each dough ball.
- Form the dough ball around the majority of the rolo.
- Roll each dough ball in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 1 minute then take off and place on cookie cooling rack.