1/4 Photos of Chocolate Caramel Rolo Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
My mother-in-law first introduced me to these wonderful cookies! If you like chocolate and caramel, then you will love these tasty treats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add Sugar, Brown Sugar, Margarine, Eggs and Vanilla.
- 3Mix together until well blended.
- 4Add Flour, Cocoa and Baking Soda and mix well.
- 5Refrigerate and chill dough for 30 minutes.
- 6Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 Rolo in the center of each dough ball.
- 7Form the dough ball around the majority of the rolo.
- 8Roll each dough ball in sugar.
- 9Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- 10Let cool on pan for 1 minute then take off and place on cookie cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Rolo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered caramel candies