tricia ann's Note:
This recipe came out of one of the local papers. Easy to make, and you will come home with an empty pan every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease a 13x 9 inch pan.
- 3Unwrap Rolos and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter,milk and eggs. Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- 5Press 1/2, or a little bit more, of mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 6 minute in the preheated oven.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips and toffee bits over the top.
- 8Press the Rolos into the surface 5 across and 7 down. Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- 9Spread the remaining brownie dough over the top.
- 10Return to the oven for an additional 20-25 min., or just until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 11Cool before cutting into 35 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Picnic Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: