Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 26 mins
This recipe came out of one of the local papers. Easy to make, and you will come home with an empty pan every time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 13x 9 inch pan.
- Unwrap Rolos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter,milk and eggs. Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Press 1/2, or a little bit more, of mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 6 minute in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips and toffee bits over the top.
- Press the Rolos into the surface 5 across and 7 down. Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- Spread the remaining brownie dough over the top.
- Return to the oven for an additional 20-25 min., or just until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into 35 squares.
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! This recipe is delicious! A keeper in my book...and my husband loved it, too! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because putting the remaining brownie batter on top of the chocolate chips, toffe pieces and rolos was next to impossible. Next time I will put all the batter on bottom with the rest of the yummy ingredients on top. I also added chopped pecans. Thank you for this wonderful recipe!