Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came out of one of the local papers. Easy to make, and you will come home with an empty pan every time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 13x 9 inch pan.
- Unwrap Rolos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter,milk and eggs. Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Press 1/2, or a little bit more, of mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 6 minute in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips and toffee bits over the top.
- Press the Rolos into the surface 5 across and 7 down. Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- Spread the remaining brownie dough over the top.
- Return to the oven for an additional 20-25 min., or just until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into 35 squares.