1 hr 10 mins
Incredible! Everyone loves these. Guests have been known to horde and hide these so they get some later :-) A bit of work but well worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat 1 cup of the butter and granulated sugar until creamy.
- 2Add egg until blended.
- 3Add in flour on low speed. I usually finish mixing with spatula.
- 4Spread dough into a well greased jelly roll pan (15x10) I use a larger pan (12x18) with success. *** You can do 1 1/2 times the carmel and nuts if you want to for a larger pan but I like the crust thinner so I keep the crust the same ***.
- 5Pat dough evenly across pan.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes until light golden color.
- 7While crust is cooking make Carmel topping.
- 8Combine Caramel ingredients (brown sugar, butter, corn syrup) in saucepan over medium heat.
- 9Bring to a full boil, stirring frequently.
- 10Boil 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Add pecans > take off burner.
- 12Pour Caramel over crust.
- 13Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 14Sprinkle chips over Caramel.
- 15Bake in 350 degree oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- 16Remove from oven.
- 17Loosen edges and cool.
- 18Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 70.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g