These gems have it all! I've had this recipe floating around a while but I think it originally came from a board called webicurean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray (or line with sprayed foil to help get them out of the pan after baking & make clean-up easier).
- 3Combine cake mix and oatmeal. Cut in peanut butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- 4Whisk the egg with the milk and add to crumb mixture, stirring until well mixed. Reserving 3/4 cup of mixture, press remainder into bottom of pan.
- 5Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add caramel and beat until well mixed. (Take the lid off the caramel jar then microwave for a few seconds to make more pourable.)
- 6Spread caramel cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with chocolate chips and reserved crumbs.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely; cut into bars.
- 9These are really rich so cut into small bars!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g