Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These gems have it all! I've had this recipe floating around a while but I think it originally came from a board called webicurean.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray (or line with sprayed foil to help get them out of the pan after baking & make clean-up easier).
- Combine cake mix and oatmeal. Cut in peanut butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- Whisk the egg with the milk and add to crumb mixture, stirring until well mixed. Reserving 3/4 cup of mixture, press remainder into bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add caramel and beat until well mixed. (Take the lid off the caramel jar then microwave for a few seconds to make more pourable.)
- Spread caramel cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and reserved crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely; cut into bars.
- These are really rich so cut into small bars!