1/2 Photos of Chocolate Caramel Pastries
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Little bites of yummy goodness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw the puff pastry sheets according to package directions. Roll out slightly. Cut each sheet into 16 squares.
- 2Place a rolo candy in the center of each square. Fold up opposite corners and pinch seems. (Try to seal them as best you can or the caramel runs out as they bake.).
- 3Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Brush each pastry with the beaten egg white and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- 5I'm sure mini peanut butter cups would be delicious too!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: