Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cyndi Duncan served these at her scrap booking party.
Make and share this Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, 1 1/2 c flour, brown sugar, and baking soda.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 c of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine caramel and 1/4 c flour and whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over bottom crust and spread evenly.
- Combine pecans and the reserved crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture and chocolate morsels over caramel layer.
- Bake fo 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into bars (about 2 hours).