Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Cyndi Duncan served these at her scrap booking party.
Make and share this Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, 1 1/2 c flour, brown sugar, and baking soda.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 c of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine caramel and 1/4 c flour and whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over bottom crust and spread evenly.
- Combine pecans and the reserved crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture and chocolate morsels over caramel layer.
- Bake fo 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into bars (about 2 hours).