Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cheese cake is like a snickerdoodle cheesecake. It uses Snickers candy bars. What a great thing to use up leftover candy from Halloween or Easter.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream the 3/4 cup sugar and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Stir in chopped Snickers and pour into baked crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool.