Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty chocolate caramel martini straight from Somebody's Mother's kitchen!
- 1 fluid ounce stoli vanilla vodka
- 1 fluid ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce somebody's mother's chocolate syrup
- Swirl Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce around the inside rim of a martini glass.
- Fill shaker with ice. Pour in ingredients.
- Shake well and pour into the martini glass.
- If done correctly, it should taste like an adult milkshake.
- A little whipped cream on top never hurt anyone either!
Chocolate heaven! This was a spectacular martini. I added a little extra chocolate syrup to the shaker, for an extra chocolate rush (which I guess is why it's a bit deeper than most chocolate martinis). I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting your recipe, SomebodysMother. Made for Fall 2011 PAC.