Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious addition to cookie trays or just eat as a snack. From Nestle and Taste of Home.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup nestle baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups flaked coconut, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels, divided
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large, mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1-1/3 cups coconut and 1 cup morsels (mixture will be very thick).
- Spread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut and morsels.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out still slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.