Delicious addition to cookie trays or just eat as a snack. From Nestle and Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup nestle baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups flaked coconut, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels, divided
- 1Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- 2Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large, mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 4Stir in 1-1/3 cups coconut and 1 cup morsels (mixture will be very thick).
- 5Spread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining coconut and morsels.
- 7Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out still slightly sticky.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Macaroon Squares
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 177.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels