Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking for a recipe for a bake sale. They were easy to make and was an absolute "HIT".
- 467.76 g package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- 510.29 g container caramel apple dip
- 709.77 ml Rice Chex
- 236.59 ml peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan, break ap cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 4 quart saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chips and 1 cup of the dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Spread cereal mixture over cooled crust. In 1 quart saucepan, heat remaining chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is set (about 30 minutes).