I was looking for a recipe for a bake sale. They were easy to make and was an absolute "HIT".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 467.76 g package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- 510.29 g container caramel apple dip
- 709.77 ml Rice Chex
- 236.59 ml peanuts, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan, break ap cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 2Bake 15 - 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 3Cool 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in 4 quart saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chips and 1 cup of the dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and peanuts.
- 5Spread cereal mixture over cooled crust. In 1 quart saucepan, heat remaining chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is set (about 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1016 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 51.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip